INFORMATION COMPLYING WITH ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003 FOR THE PROCESSING OF WEBSITE USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the above-mentioned law, data will be processed in keeping with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and rights.
Therefore, in compliance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The personal data collected via this registration may be processed by those appointed, who manage the services requested and marketing activities. Furthermore, data in compliance with legal obligations and for the above-mentioned purposes will be disclosed:
- Your data may be disseminated through the Internet only via www.righi-sp.com and only communicated in the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes.
- The data will be handled according to the following modalities: automated systems able to store, manage and transmit the data, in keeping with the above-mentioned purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to immediately let us know of any corrections, additions and / or updates to the data.
- When handling personal data related to the performance of the task assigned, Righi Group srl may come across data which Legislative Decree no. 196/03 regards as “identifying” personal data.
- The data you supply will be used for the provision of website-related goods and services, as well as for informational, commercial, and administrative purposes, and for the creation of user profiles and market research.
- to the company’s tax consultant
- to other parties (lending institutions)
- and, possibly, to the technicians of the hosting provider, only inasmuch as consent is given by the owner, for maintenance and / or technical work,.
- Data supply is
- compulsory, in relation to the data identified as “mandatory”; any refusal to provide such data will result in the registration / request being rejected. This is because such data acquire identifying and integrating value to join the services offered.
- optional, in relation to the data identified as “Service fields” and “Optional fields”; any failure to supply such data will not affect service delivery.
- The subject entitled to data processing is “Righi Group srl“.
- At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which is hereby entirely reproduced for your convenience:
ART. 7 (RIGHT TO ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
- Any person concerned (even if not registered yet) has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data about themselves, and such data should be communicated in intelligible fashion.
- Any person concerned has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and modalities of their processing;
- the rationale underlying their processing in the event electronic instruments are used;
- the identity of the owner, the manager, and the representative chosen according to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or who can be notified about them in their quality of appointed representatives in the country, of managers or agents.
- Any person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification, or (whenever this is sought) the integration of the data;
- the deletion, anonymization, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except if this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Any person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even to the scope of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.